This weekend was the FLW fishing Tournament on Fort Loudon and Tellico lake. As most of you know, that is a dream of Brent's. Brent loves to fish, and has passed that to Maddie. We took her to the Kids Fun Fest that was at the Convention Center, so she could see all of the fish and things. She loved it. Maddie got to go fishing in the trout pond and actually caught one. Since she caught a trout, she got a big sticker that says. "I caught a trout", she was THRILLED!!!

I could not get the picture snapped in time, but this is her actually catching the trout.


She did not know what to think of the M & Ms. She stood just long enough to have her picture made and then she was out of there.
1 comment:
I can't believe how much Maddie has grown! She's beautiful. It was great to see you at David and Eden's wedding. We need to get the girls together for some "girl time" sometime soon. I miss everyone from my old class... Take care!
Post a Comment