I usually do not post naked pictures but I could not resist. This was not posed by the way. I just caught them both standing there like that and could not pass up this picture moment. This will definately be on a picture slide show at both of their weddings.



He just could not take it anymore and it was only 7:00 p.m. I am so lucky to have 2 really good sleepers.

Maddie loves to push Tucker around in her stroller and Tucker seems to like it too, so what the heck, as long as they don't get hurt. Tucker was strapped in but it seems like he is a little Hudini and get out of anything, he is like a worm in hot ashes all of the time.
1 comment:
I have a nakey pic like that of myself and my brother and sister. It really is a cute shot. I was about 1, my sister about 2 1/2 and my brother about 4.
Post a Comment