Monday, May 12, 2008
Hello everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have been really busy lately so I will post some pictures ASAP. It just seems like when it rains it pours. I finally got my children well and my car breaks down so then we have to buy a new one which is not what our plans were. Does it ever work out the way you want it to, you know, no car payment. We were trying to do the Dave Ramsey thing and pay cash, but our car did not see it that way. Oh well, I think we have a pretty reliable one now so we can just start all over with Dave Ramsey's idea of paying cash next time. Anyway, like I said I will post pictures ASAP, that is one thing that I have not been slacking on since we have had such pretty weather lately we have been playing outside alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
when it rains, it does seem to pour...Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment